Thursday 5 April 2012

Dick Madness Final Round!!!!!!


It’s finally here, the moment you’ve all been waiting for! We’re down to our final two Dicks, and only one can triumph! Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the biggest Dick of all? You decide!

I must admit, though, that you all (my dear family and friends) have been most obliging. Without me having to jerry-rig the votes AT ALL, my favorite historical Dick will be facing off against my favorite fictional Dick. It’s a dream come true. Thank you for bending to my will.

As you can surely guess, the face-off is:

Richard III vs. Dick Grayson




There’s really nothing more to say because I have talked about these two so much. Below you’ll find a links to all the posts in which each Dick is prominently featured, just in case you want to catch up.

Richard III


Dick Grayson


As always, e-mail me your votes at dicksihavestudied@gmail.com. May the biggest Dick win!

No comments:

Post a Comment