Monday 8 April 2013

Dick Madness Final Round

The time has come. We are now at the final round. All four contenders put up a good fight, but the final match-up is...

That's right. It's a repeat of last year: Dick Grayson vs. Richard III.

Be sure to spread the word about this match-up. It's my dream to have epic participation. And I think our contenders are going to need it. Richard III won last year by a close margin (my cousin really drummed up the Dick Grayson support, which caused some of my family members to pull a Lord Stanley and betray Richard III). Since I might be the one person who inhabits the crossroads of all things Dick, people might not know that both of these Richards have legions of fans.

Dick Grayson has tons of fans on the internet. See comic book threads and Tumblr if you don't believe me.

Richard III has an entire society (the aptly named Richard III Society) devoted to clearing his name. These people can be hard core.  Trust me.

So round up your friends and tell them to vote. Dick and Dick are going to need all the help they can get!

And now, our final match-up in pictures!

Many people think of Dick Grayson as this:

Ah, Burt Ward. Let it never be said you can't act. 


Or this:

That's definitely the kind of joke my mom would make. Love you, Mom!

However, he grew up to be this:


And this:

The internet loves this pic. Trust me.




Richard III possibly looked like this:



Or this:

My personal favorite. Looking damn fine, Richard. Damn fine.
And ended up like this:


Like Rodney Dangerfield, his body got no respect.

But you can buy him on Ebay looking like this:


His head on someone else's body, I swear.
So there you go! Voting ends on Sunday at noon Pacific Time.

-Send me a comment, reblog, or message

-E-mail me at dicksihavestudied@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment